SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

Post your '85 Bears Multi Signed Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post your '85 Bears Multi Signed Items

Post by Silly on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:26 pm

I haven't been collecting anywhere as long as most of the people on this board. This website is also predominately people from Chicago.

So post up your favorite or best '85 Bears Item. I know there will be some impressive ones.

Mine is a 31 Signature program. However I am missing Payton and Duerson therefore it will always be incomplete.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Silly
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 6494

Back to top Go down

Re: Post your '85 Bears Multi Signed Items

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Unfortunately, I started team projects after Payton passed, and did not want to start a team ball after getting Payton on an official football, so I'm pretty these projects I'll probably retire as I'm missing only random guys....

Junkyard Dogs Poster (I made my dad take me to a Chevy Dealership to get these posters...and yes, these are the original poster I had since I was a kid):

Sports Illustrated Covers signed by Bears that made the cover:

Superbowl XX Poster:

Superbowl Shuffle 11x14 (have since gotten McMahon and Richardson):

Sun Times Medallion Book (I have all the Medallions and only missing Payton and Marshall...once I get Marshall, I'll frame it with all the medallions. Thought I had a better picture)

85 Team Photo:

Walter Payton Official NFL Game Ball:

I also have the Black and Blue Brother poster signed and framed, the McDonald's scratch off cards all signed minus Payton, and the starting defense from 85 on a F/S helmet...just can't locate the pics anywhere.

-Desi

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Now that's what I'm talking about! Good stuff! Love the framing on the first few.

Silly
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 6494

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsromek on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:00 am

All nice pieces for sure! While I don't have any team item going, I have most of the team on 8x10's, Payton included (Wilber on a Redskins photo, since that is all that I could find at the Bears Convention he was at).

My best memory RE: that team (aside from dominance week in and week out)? I arm wrestled Walter once. He appeared at a Kmart in Aurora...grand opening near his restaurant...had him sign my photo and the g/f I had at the time had him sign the 85 team ball that was started at the Convention in '98 & '99 (note: it had all the names, but was signed in black so I am sure those are all nice and yellow by now...don't have it as she kept it). Anyway...after #34 signed my photo he said, "I'll arm wrestle you for your girlfriend." I started walking away, and he put his arm on the table. My other buddy that went with us was like, "get over there." So, we locked up and I think I moved his arm a 16th of an inch and he just crushed my arm to the table. He did have a few beads of sweat on his forehead and I don't think many can claim to having done that with one of the true legends of the game. After he won, his homies were like "come back here by us, baby." It was funny to say the least.
mrsromek
Water Boy
Water Boy

SPAAM Cash : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by twinsvikingsfan333 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:20 am

i only have 2 autographs of mike ditka. that is the only autograph from the 85 super bowl champs.
twinsvikingsfan333
Starter
Starter

SPAAM Cash : 4093

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top