SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

For Sale: Baseball periodicals.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For Sale: Baseball periodicals.

Post by National Past Time Fan on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:06 am

While I do enjoy a game of baseball here and there I have set up an account for a friend of mine who is not on the 'Interwebz' but wishes to dispose of some baseball magazines he has accrued over the years.

81 issues of ‘Baseball Research Journal’ and ‘The National Pastime’ magazines.
Beginning with the 4th annual historical / statistical review of SABR 1975 up to Volume I Number 1, Spring 2012.

Condition is good.

Must come and get; Upper East Side (10021), New York City; will not ship.

Must take all; no pieces.

$100.00 or best offer.

Thank you for looking.

National Past Time Fan
Sports Fan
Sports Fan

SPAAM Cash : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: For Sale: Baseball periodicals.

Post by coachk28 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Welcome to SPAAM!

Hello
Welcome

Looking forward to your participation in the forum.

Make sure you read over our Classified Sections Rules by clicking the link below... or just read the following text....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

- PLEASE NOTE - Effective September 1st, 2012... all SPAAM members must achieve a 25+ Post count inorder to sell/trade in our Classifieds Section.

- Before posting anything in the classifieds section... please tell us a little about your self in the "Who's Who? Section".

- Please post all For Sale, For Trade or Want To Buy threads in the proper Classifieds section within the forum.

- All items posted in the Classifieds section must be owned by the poster and in their possession.

- Please start all threads with....
FS = For Sale
FT = For Trade
WTB = Want To Buy
WTTF = Want To Trade For

- You must include a sale price for your item(s). No auctions or Ebay listings! You can however except Best Offers (OBO).

- You must include pictures of the items you are selling.

- The selling of fake autographs and/or fraud will not be tolerated and will result in being banned from the forum and being reported to the proper authorities.

- Try to be as detailed and accurate with the item descriptions as possible. Especially in regards to any damage or flaws.

- Retailers are NOT allowed to advertise their store/business and post within our Classifieds Section with out permission from our SPAAM Administrators. Retailers may be required to pay a $50.00 fee in order to advertise/sell on SPAAM.

- Anyone who (A. accepts personal items from another collector for assistance at a show, B. accepts personal items for a private signing, C. accepts money for an item or items being sold, D. accepts items in trade for other items, E. accepts money and/or items for any reason,) must respond within 7 days of receiving an email or private message regarding the transaction, unless prior notice has been given alerting the other party that you will be unable to be online for a longer period of time. If you read someone's message and you don't have time to fully respond, simply state that you got the message and will respond soon. This just help's avoid the frustration of wondering about your stuff. .

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top