SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

Little help advise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little help advise

Post by Chi-townpaulie on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Ok, the other day I asked about getting a Jordan autograph, well my dilemma is should I drop about 800$ to get it or buy more inventory with that $$. Also if looking at Jordan stuff on eBay is there a good way to tell a fake. Most likely will o thru UD but wanted to give eBay a quick look?
Chi-townpaulie
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

SPAAM Cash : 2108

Back to top Go down

Re: Little help advise

Post by coachk28 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:43 pm

IMHO...

Regardless of where you buy your Jordan signed item from (a friend, eBay, craigslist, Upper Deck)... I would never buy a Jordan signed item unless it came from Upper Deck. I wouldn't even touch one from PSA or JSA. Having that Upper Deck Cert. is the next best thing to getting a Jordan graph in person.

As far as finding out ways to spot fake Jordans from real graphs...

Check out this thread and the link within...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In regards to how you want to spend your money... for many collectors a legit Jordan autograph is a Holy Grail type item. So your $800.00 will be well spent!

If you rather spend $800.00 and get multiple items instead... I would use that money and get autographs from players that are in their respective Hall of Fames! Don't buy $800.00 worth of lame no body autographs. Always remember QUALITY vs quantity!

Hope that helps!

S.O.S

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] l [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
coachk28
SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi-townpaulie on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Yea, everything on eBay I'm looking at is certified frum UD, there's a couple Jordan dunk photos, a game used floor display, and then there's the UD Jordan, bird & magic all signed. This is such a big passion but since I'm not rich it gets nerve racking. Lol. Thanks fir the advise.
Chi-townpaulie
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Back to top Go down

Post by coachk28 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Collect what you can, when you can! This shouldn't be a fantasy league competiton fighting for the best graphs... Like other collectors on other forums make it out to be. That takes away from the hobby!

Setting boundaries and spending limits is a tough and important thing to do!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] l [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
coachk28
SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi-townpaulie on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:44 pm

I agree. Not what I meant, it's like you said its kinda like the holy grail for me, and I prefer to get my stuff in person, but for Jordan I don't feel my time is worth it. I'd much rather spend my time waiting for guys like, Ernie banks, Jeremy roenick etc..... Guys that appreciate we want their signature & would love to shoot the shit with you... Bobby hull hangs out slot out here goes to my wife's restraunt slot, drinking with that guy and hearing his stories is priceless, and he signs anything.
Chi-townpaulie
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Back to top Go down

Post by stdrwt11 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:07 am

If you are meeting him and want to do so badly then drop the money. If it is a mail in or you don't care to meet him alll that much then get one online certified by UD. They are most likely legit with UD and much cheaper.
stdrwt11
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

SPAAM Cash : 2772

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top