SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

Autographs at Stadium

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Autographs at Stadium

Post by Stan Marsh96 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Hi, do any of you autograph collectors have advice for getting autos at the stadium? Like; where to stand, how long before the game and when players sign. I am mostly a Baseball fan, but I could be going to a Flyers game this season and the Phillies next summer. I will be going to an Iron Pigs game soon. (farm team of the Phillies) Thanks for you time. Stan
Stan Marsh96
Water Boy
Water Boy

SPAAM Cash : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Autographs at Stadium

Post by coachk28 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:25 pm

IP (in person) graphing at stadiums really varies from venue to venue.

Usually graphing at minor league games isn't an issue at all (especially baseball). Getting graphs as the players arrive, during warmups, after the game, and when the players leave is pretty easy! Should have no problem leaving with at least a dozen autographs.

Graphing IP at MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL games can be very difficult depending on how the stadium is set up. Some stadiums are designed where the players are more accessible, thus making it easier to get graphs. Some venues are very strict with the seating arrangements, and if your tickets aren't close to the playing field... you have no chance getting close enough to get autographs from the players. Many autograph collectors will wait by the hotel where the players stay, or wait at the stadium parking lot where the players park, and try to get autographs there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] l [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
coachk28
SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Marsh96 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:58 pm

coachk28 wrote:IP (in person) graphing at stadiums really varies from venue to venue.

Usually graphing at minor league games isn't an issue at all (especially baseball). Getting graphs as the players arrive, during warmups, after the game, and when the players leave is pretty easy! Should have no problem leaving with at least a dozen autographs.

Graphing IP at MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL games can be very difficult depending on how the stadium is set up. Some stadiums are designed where the players are more accessible, thus making it easier to get graphs. Some venues are very strict with the seating arrangements, and if your tickets aren't close to the playing field... you have no chance getting close enough to get autographs from the players. Many autograph collectors will wait by the hotel where the players stay, or wait at the stadium parking lot where the players park, and try to get autographs there.
I wonder how they find out what hotel they stay at? I'm in the Philly area so IDK Stan
Stan Marsh96
Water Boy
Water Boy

SPAAM Cash : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by bigborgs on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 am

For the flyers just go to morning skate which is on game days and see where thelayers park and when they leave practice I'm sure some will stop...check with other graph collectors in Philly but if you ever come to Chicago I can tell you where teams stay
bigborgs
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

SPAAM Cash : 1470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top