SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

Couple pickups today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couple pickups today

Post by Silly on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm

I had the day off work so I went to the Kane County Cougars game. Within 30 seconds of walking in I got Kyle Zimmer to sign a sweet spot baseball for me with an inscription. He just happened to be right inside the gate signings t-shirts for a bunch of kids.

I had to wait until after the game to get Tyrell Jenkins on the baseball but that was fine because I wanted 2 inscriptions and I wasn't going to get those on the side the field.

Zimmer was the 5th overall pick in this years MLB draft and Jenkins is the Cardinals #4 prospect and #74 in MLB

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tyrell Jenkins warming up before the game.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Click here for my photos
avatar
Silly
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 1370
SPAAM Cash : 6494
Reputation : 156

Back to top Go down

Me too....

Post by HaWkEyESFaN29 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 am

yeah. i went to that game also. i got tyrell jenkins, robert stock, and david medina x 2. and im pretty sure i sat right to ur left
avatar
HaWkEyESFaN29
Rookie
Rookie

Join date : 2012-07-30
Posts : 83
SPAAM Cash : 218
Reputation : 5
Location : CHICAGOLAND

Back to top Go down

Re: Couple pickups today

Post by coachk28 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:36 am

HaWkEyESFaN29 wrote:yeah. i went to that game also. i got tyrell jenkins, robert stock, and david medina x 2. and im pretty sure i sat right to ur left

What a small world!

However... it's always nice to have another Illinois resident on SPAAM!

There is a good amount of us on here!!!


Welcome

_________________
My Collection Website  l  My eBay Feedback  l   My TIG Feedback  l    My RS Feedback l My Twitter    My Vine
avatar
coachk28
SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

 SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

Age : 36
Join date : 2011-12-14
Posts : 3296
SPAAM Cash : 13332
Reputation : 207
Location : Chicago, IL

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Couple pickups today

Post by Silly on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:54 am

coachk28 wrote:
HaWkEyESFaN29 wrote:yeah. i went to that game also. i got tyrell jenkins, robert stock, and david medina x 2. and im pretty sure i sat right to ur left

What a small world!

However... it's always nice to have another Illinois resident on SPAAM!

There is a good amount of us on here!!!


Welcome

Not as small as you think lol.

he was talking about TTM so i gave him a post it note with the website on there. told him to come check it out.

_________________
MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Click here for my photos
avatar
Silly
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 1370
SPAAM Cash : 6494
Reputation : 156

Back to top Go down

Re: Couple pickups today

Post by KG55 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:24 am

He looks excited to be signing in that picture
avatar
KG55
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2012-01-17
Posts : 370
SPAAM Cash : 2907
Reputation : 47
Location : Naperville,IL

Back to top Go down

Re: Couple pickups today

Post by Silly on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 am

KG55 wrote:He looks excited to be signing in that picture

ha I can see why you say that but he was very friendly as usual.

He pitched and gave up 4 ER in 4 2/3 innings so his mood couldnt have been that great LOL

One reason I am a fan of Tyrell's is because he is friendly and nice. Makes you want to see them succeed

_________________
MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Click here for my photos
avatar
Silly
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 1370
SPAAM Cash : 6494
Reputation : 156

Back to top Go down

Re: Couple pickups today

Post by Silly on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:39 am

HaWkEyESFaN29 wrote:yeah. i went to that game also. i got tyrell jenkins, robert stock, and david medina x 2. and im pretty sure i sat right to ur left

Was Medina playing 1st and sprained his knee? I forget who that was.

I chatted with him a bit by the bus and very cool down to earth guy as well. We chatted about the injury, rehab, and his tattoos.

_________________
MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Click here for my photos
avatar
Silly
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 1370
SPAAM Cash : 6494
Reputation : 156

Back to top Go down

Oh yeah

Post by HaWkEyESFaN29 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 pm

It was David Bergin who got injured. and btw im the kid that had a conversation with you. remember??
avatar
HaWkEyESFaN29
Rookie
Rookie

Join date : 2012-07-30
Posts : 83
SPAAM Cash : 218
Reputation : 5
Location : CHICAGOLAND

Back to top Go down

Re: Couple pickups today

Post by Silly on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:48 am

HaWkEyESFaN29 wrote:It was David Bergin who got injured. and btw im the kid that had a conversation with you. remember??

yep

_________________
MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Click here for my photos
avatar
Silly
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 1370
SPAAM Cash : 6494
Reputation : 156

Back to top Go down

Re: Couple pickups today

Post by HaWkEyESFaN29 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:48 am

congrats on winning that ticket stub
avatar
HaWkEyESFaN29
Rookie
Rookie

Join date : 2012-07-30
Posts : 83
SPAAM Cash : 218
Reputation : 5
Location : CHICAGOLAND

Back to top Go down

Re: Couple pickups today

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum