SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

Golf Autographs....Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Golf Autographs....Help

Post by cubsfan0303 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Does anyone on here know the best way to get golfers? Is it best to go to a PGA event? Where would I go at an event to get graphs? Thanks
cubsfan0303
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 5089

Back to top Go down

Re: Golf Autographs....Help

Post by wliambas19 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Think your better off at the hotels. Golfers wont really stop to sign I think.
wliambas19
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

SPAAM Cash : 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallion0122 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:45 pm

yeah they do. best way is when they check in at the clubhouse, after the 18th and driving range.
Stallion0122
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

SPAAM Cash : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by cubsfan0303 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Stallion0122 wrote:yeah they do. best way is when they check in at the clubhouse, after the 18th and driving range.
Have you done any at Cog Hill? Do you know what hotels that golfers stay at when they are around Chicago?
cubsfan0303
Original Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KG55 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Best days are practice rounds. They arent playing Cog Hill this year. Theyre playing Medinah for the Ryder Cup but thats it. They played in Silvis IL a few weeks ago but thats it for PGA I believe.
KG55
Original Member

SPAAM Cash : 2907

Back to top Go down

Post by cubsfan0303 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:05 pm

KG55 wrote:Best days are practice rounds. They arent playing Cog Hill this year. Theyre playing Medinah for the Ryder Cup but thats it. They played in Silvis IL a few weeks ago but thats it for PGA I believe.
Have you gone and graphed at any events?
cubsfan0303
Original Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coachk28 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:35 am

A couple of weeks ago I was looking at Ryder Cup tickets for Medinah.... YIKES!!!!

Better off just buying a Tiger Woods autograph from Upper Deck!

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bigborgs on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:43 am

I know they were hiring security for this event maybe get a job and quit after you get the autos lol
bigborgs
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

SPAAM Cash : 1470

Back to top Go down

Post by KG55 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:50 am

cubsfan0303 wrote:
KG55 wrote:Best days are practice rounds. They arent playing Cog Hill this year. Theyre playing Medinah for the Ryder Cup but thats it. They played in Silvis IL a few weeks ago but thats it for PGA I believe.

Yeah quite a few. I go almost every time the PGA is in the area. Monday,Tuesday is the day to go. Wednesday is usually a pro/am but you can still get graphs that day. Just gets more crowded. Once you get to Thursday you wont get much, if any, until after their round. Therefore, youd have to go and hang by the 18th all day.
KG55
Original Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cubsfan0303 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:52 am

KG55 wrote:
cubsfan0303 wrote:

Yeah quite a few. I go almost every time the PGA is in the area. Monday,Tuesday is the day to go. Wednesday is usually a pro/am but you can still get graphs that day. Just gets more crowded. Once you get to Thursday you wont get much, if any, until after their round. Therefore, youd have to go and hang by the 18th all day.
Ok thanks for the info, next time they are in town maybe we can meet up and get some graphs. Have you ever got tiger?
cubsfan0303
Original Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KG55 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Sure, sounds good. Ive gotten Tiger once but it was probably pure luck. Very difficult to get and he will only grab things that have no value such as hats off people heads or multi-signed items. He wont grab SI's, photos, balls etc...

When I got him he grabbed my program and probably thought it was signed by a bunch of guys. When he saw it was opened to the page with his profile he looked up at me, hesitated, and decided to sign it anyway. Ive never heard of any other person getting him on an item that wasn't already signed by other golfers.
KG55
Original Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:38 pm

KG55 wrote:Sure, sounds good. Ive gotten Tiger once but it was probably pure luck. Very difficult to get and he will only grab things that have no value such as hats off people heads or multi-signed items. He wont grab SI's, photos, balls etc...

When I got him he grabbed my program and probably thought it was signed by a bunch of guys. When he saw it was opened to the page with his profile he looked up at me, hesitated, and decided to sign it anyway. Ive never heard of any other person getting him on an item that wasn't already signed by other golfers.

So you are saying wear a brand new never worn hat? LOL

Silly
Original Member

SPAAM Cash : 6494

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Silly wrote:
KG55 wrote:Sure, sounds good. Ive gotten Tiger once but it was probably pure luck. Very difficult to get and he will only grab things that have no value such as hats off people heads or multi-signed items. He wont grab SI's, photos, balls etc...

So you are saying wear a brand new never worn hat? LOL

Exactly what I was thinking. Can you post a pic of that Tiger graph?

Back to top Go down

Post by happy123 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Tiger Woods has always been a complete loser and a horrible person to his fans. The evil bastard once made a child cry because he refused to sign his golf ball. He is also a worthless human being for cheating on his wife and leaving his children fatherless. *edited*

happy123
Sports Fan
Sports Fan

SPAAM Cash : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by coachk28 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:00 pm

I edited that comment. Let's refrain from using racial slurs!

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FourFeathers on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:47 pm

happy123 wrote:

Tiger Woods has always been a complete loser and a horrible person to his fans. The evil bastard once made a child cry because he refused to sign his golf ball. He is also a worthless human being for cheating on his wife and leaving his children fatherless. *edited*

Wow, one post and has already painted a picture of who this piece of trash is. James, do us all a favor and just ban this clown.

Funny that this idiot is crying about someone being a horrible person, while proving to everyone he's the worthless fool. Rolling Eyes
FourFeathers
Starter
Starter

SPAAM Cash : 2345

Back to top Go down

Post by FourFeathers on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:51 pm

coachk28 wrote:I edited that comment. Let's refrain from using racial slurs!

Racial slurs should be an immediate permanent banning James. You've got a lot of real good folks on this board, don't let garbage like this ruin it.
FourFeathers
Starter
Starter

SPAAM Cash : 2345

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 am

Please read the rules dude, we dont want problems starting on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top