SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

World Series Championship Replica Rings Cardinals Pirates Braves Royals Aaron Clemente Gibson Brett

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Series Championship Replica Rings Cardinals Pirates Braves Royals Aaron Clemente Gibson Brett

Post by EvoSport on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:21 am

Hi. Let me start off by inducing myself. When i was younger, i collected baseball cards at a very high pace. As i got older, i started to slow down. Now i still have tons of cards (and some nice ones at that, maybe will put some up for trade or sale). I recently started collecting (and then starting selling) championship replica rings. These are a really nice piece to add to anyones collection. It's definitely something different than the normal things that people are used to seeing in a sports collection.

These are not actual authentic rings or salesman samples...but very high quality re-productions of the ring. The rings are produced from solid brass and gold plated. The stones used are the highest quality Cubic Zirconia stones (AAA Grade). The stones are also all hand set in prongs (not glued). I wanted to see if there is any interest here on the forum and i can offer a special deal. Im still new to this forum so im still learning how it works. Any of the rings i can do $145 shipped. Plus can do a discount if someone is interested in multiple rings, just contact me.

I will include some sample pictures of the 1957 Braves (Hank Aaron), 1971 Pirates (Roberto Clemente), 1964 Cardinals (Bob Gibson) & 1985 Royals (George Brett). The picture are of the actual rings for sale so you can see the quality for yourself. Any other teams or sports just ask and if i have, i will be more than happy to offer them to you at a great price. Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EvoSport
Sports Fan
Sports Fan

SPAAM Cash : 5

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top