SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

White Castle To Serve Beer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Castle To Serve Beer?

Post by coachk28 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:58 am

The following article is taken from... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________

White Castle, the slider shack where drunks go to soak up their suds, now offers beer on its menu.

At a Lafayette, Ind., greasy spoon, where a traditional White Castle is fused with a BBQ joint called Blaze Modern BBQ, beer and wine are served with the belly bombers, Jamie Richardson told the Daily News.

White Castle isn’t rolling out barrels of booze at all its locations just yet, the company says.

“For now, this is a one-restaurant test,” Richardson told the Daily News. “Our thought is to learn as much as we can from customers and our team members to see if this is something that might have merit for other locations.”

The fusion restaurant is part of a broader experiment from the company, where White Castles merge with other eateries to form one restaurant.

In Springfield, Ohio, there’s an Asian food brand called Laughing Noodle offered at White Castle.

At another location in Lebanon, Tenn., triple-decker sandwiches from Deckers are on the menu.

The company would face challenges implementing a menu including alcohol at all of its restaurants, according to David Henkes, a vice president at Technomic, a food research firm based in Chicago.

“Typically a lot of the employees are under 21, so you get into some service issues,” Henkes told the Associated Press.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: White Castle To Serve Beer?

Post by coachk28 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 am

What do you guys think?

I'm all for it!!! Makes the sliders taste even better!!!

Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce Shocked bounce

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAutoMan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:24 am

I don't drink beer but I LOVE White Castle.
TheAutoMan
Starter
Starter

SPAAM Cash : 3871

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top