SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

King of the Street

View previous topic View next topic Go down

King of the Street

Post by Silly on Sun May 06, 2012 1:52 pm

I missed the Kerry Wood signing yesterrday because this event was going on. It is the premier grudge racing event and the gambling is crazy. I started off in the stands doing some small wagers but by the end of the night as you see I was down on the track where the real money was being tossed around.

The 2nd video is of an argument about a race. It was for $30,000 or something like that. The GN was getting the leave. The buys in the g-body told him no games or there would be problems. Well, they said he tried to play games. If you look at the guy in the leather coat towards the end you will see him holding the $60,000 cash. Talk about a fat stack!

The 1st video is a great save and win. Grudge rules state if you cross the center line BEHIND your opponent you can still race, if you do so in front you are dq'd. The black cobra lost power on the big end leaving him as a sitting duck for Mantia to gain control and come around.

I was there helping pit crew for the mechanic of my race truck. We ended up going out in the semi finals when the car got out of the groove and rattled a tire which is a shame, because the car was the clear favorite and hadn't even been really leaned on yet to get to that point.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Silly
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 6494

Back to top Go down

Re: King of the Street

Post by Silly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Next event is June 22nd.

August 10-11th is the 100k meltdown race. $500 buy-in 50k to winner, money pays out about 16 cars back I believe. We will have 1 or two cars in it.

Silly
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 6494

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top