SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

SPAAM Collectors Forum - Mission Statement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPAAM Collectors Forum - Mission Statement

Post by coachk28 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:13 pm

SPAAM Collectors Forum

Dear Members,
Thank you for joining The SPAAM (Sports Autographs And Memorabilia) Collectors Forum.

My goal in starting this forum is to create a new community where sport autograph and memorabilia collectors can come together and share their passion for sport autograph collecting. Many of the current forums out there have gone stale, or focus mainly on card collecting, while others are now charging a membership fee. I hope with your help we can breathe new life into the forum world in regards to this amazingly fun and addictive hobby!

Sports autograph collectors are an interesting breed! The things we do to track down autographs of our favorite athletes and childhood heroes, some people outside the hobby just can't fathom.

Here at SPAMM you can meet new collectors from all over the United States, talk about the hobby, get tips and new ideas about sport autograph collecting, buy/sell/trade items from your collection, and even learn how and where to obtain autographs from athletes in person.

I did not create this forum to turn a profit. I have a full time job and a family... this is just a hobby of mine that I enjoy experiencing with other collectors. You will never have to pay a membership fee. Hopefully with your help it will continue to grow and become the best forum of its kind.

Happy Hunting!
James - AKA coachk28
& The SPAAM Team
coachk28
SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAM Collectors Forum - Mission Statement

Post by coachk28 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 pm

SPAAM MEMBERS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE MISSION STATEMENT BEFORE POSTING IN THE FORUM!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Welcome

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top