SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

FS: Tulane, Florida, Pitt unsigned Riddell mini helmets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FS: Tulane, Florida, Pitt unsigned Riddell mini helmets

Post by Pdog on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Title says it all really. I have three new, Riddell mini helmets that I had intended to get Matt Forte, Alex Brown, and Mike Ditka on at some point. I'm looking to clean up our office/extra bedroom and don't really have a need for these anymore.

The Tulane is the green helmet with the T on it, and the Pitt is the yellow throwback with the cursive Pitt written in blue.

Each mini helmet is $15 or $40 if you want all three. I can bring them to the next signing or can meet up somewhere convenient if need be. If you need them shipped, then I would charge extra for S/H.

Any questions.. just let me know.

Thanks,
Paul

Pdog
Water Boy
Water Boy

SPAAM Cash : 80

Back to top Go down

Re: FS: Tulane, Florida, Pitt unsigned Riddell mini helmets

Post by Silly on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 am

Pdog wrote:Title says it all really. I have three new, Riddell mini helmets that I had intended to get Matt Forte, Alex Brown, and Mike Ditka on at some point. I'm looking to clean up our office/extra bedroom and don't really have a need for these anymore.

The Tulane is the green helmet with the T on it, and the Pitt is the yellow throwback with the cursive Pitt written in blue.

Each mini helmet is $15 or $40 if you want all three. I can bring them to the next signing or can meet up somewhere convenient if need be. If you need them shipped, then I would charge extra for S/H.

Any questions.. just let me know.

Thanks,
Paul

$20 for Florida and Pitt? Let me know and we can work it into out seat base deal.

Silly
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 6494

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top