SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

Donations for Illinois Concerns of Police Survivors (IL C.O.P.S.) and Special Olympics (SOILL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Donations for Illinois Concerns of Police Survivors (IL C.O.P.S.) and Special Olympics (SOILL)

Post by Macky25 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Hey all,

I host several charity events throughout the year to support IL C.O.P.S. and SOILL. As you all know, signed memorabilia raises a lot of money for charities. If there is anyone that has extra merchandise that they would be willing to part with, please let me know. I can provide receipts for the estimated value of your item since we are a 501c(3) charity.

Please contact me if you are willing/able to help.

Thanks,

Dan
Macky25
Water Boy
Water Boy

SPAAM Cash : 351

Back to top Go down

Re: Donations for Illinois Concerns of Police Survivors (IL C.O.P.S.) and Special Olympics (SOILL)

Post by Macky25 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:07 pm

I am also open to the idea of items on consignment. For those who are not familiar with it, you give me your items with a reserve price. Once that price is reached the item will sell. You get what you wanted for the item, and the rest goes to the charity. Food for thought.
Macky25
Water Boy
Water Boy

Back to top Go down

Re: Donations for Illinois Concerns of Police Survivors (IL C.O.P.S.) and Special Olympics (SOILL)

Post by Dthehutt on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:12 pm

I would be interested in donating to help the families of fallen heros. Let me know when you need the items by.
Dthehutt
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

SPAAM Cash : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Macky25 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Dthehutt wrote:I would be interested in donating to help the families of fallen heros. Let me know when you need the items by.

Thanks a lot. I need the items by June 6, 2012. I am going to put together several photos of all items and then mass e-mailing it to the employees of the village I work for.

e-mail me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I will send all information pertaining to the event as well as the donation letter for tax purposes.

Thanks!!
Macky25
Water Boy
Water Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top