SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

SPAAM Collectors Forum - Disclaimer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPAAM Collectors Forum - Disclaimer

Post by coachk28 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:11 pm

The Sports Autographs And Memorabilia (SPAAM) Collectors Forum Disclaimer

Members and visitors of The Sports Autographs And Memorabilia Collectors Forum (SPAAM) are solely responsible for the content of their messages. Information obtained in a forum may not be accurate or reliable. All messages made available as part of this discussion group and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of The Sports Autographs And Memorabilia Collectors Forum (SPAAM), unless The Sports Autographs And Memorabilia Collectors Forum (SPAAM) is specifically identified as the author of the message. The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this forum does not mean that The Sports Autographs And Memorabilia Collectors Forum (SPAAM) has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The Sports Autographs And Memorabilia Collectors Forum (SPAAM) shall not be liable for any statement, misstatement, inaccuracy or omission of any type for any content submitted by a site member or visitor on any forum. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message to the founder, administration, or moderators. The Sports Autographs And Memorabilia Collectors Forum (SPAAM) has no obligation to monitor the SPAAM Collectors Forum and the bulletin boards. This forum is not monitored on a daily basis. However the SPAAM Collectors Forum reserves the right at all times to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy a governmental request. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall SPAAM be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the SPAAM Collectors Forum or any information contained in any bulletin board. By being a member or visitor of the SPAAM Collectors Forum, you specifically acknowledge and agree that SPAAM is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
coachk28
SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAM Collectors Forum - Disclaimer

Post by coachk28 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:04 pm

SPAAM MEMBERS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING IN THE FORUM!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Welcome

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top