SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

Original Art by Scott Forst FS of Wrigley Field

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Original Art by Scott Forst FS of Wrigley Field

Post by nsucolonel on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:04 am

This piece is a 1/1. It was painted by Scoot Forst. He painted a set of different ball fields for approlval to become cachets on envelops. Will this is an original that was submitted for approval in 1990 I believe. It is gorgeous!!!!!!! It is dated on the back 9/24/90 and titled Seasons Past. Also on the back is a little paragraph that was put on the Envelope.

It Reads: Wrigley Field venerable home of the Cubs since 1914. Last Park to install lights. Famous in story and song for Tinker to Evers to Chance Double play combo. Home of such Hall of Famers as Ernie Banks, Billy Williams and Hack Wilson.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Price is $175. That includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the Continaental United States.

This is a great chance to own gorgous piece of art. It measures 9 x 11 in. Please let me know if you have any questions about the item. Also me scan cut off the white boarder at the top.

jason

Looking for Vintage Baseball cards, Vintage baseball memorbilia, Baseball Autos (All HOFers and Future HOFers), Star Wars vintage fugures and Autographs, Star Trek Autographs, Hollywood autographs and memorbilia.
nsucolonel
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 2108

http://public.fotki.com/nsucolonel/

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Art by Scott Forst FS of Wrigley Field

Post by nsucolonel on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:35 pm

This piece didnt sell. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me.

jason

Looking for Vintage Baseball cards, Vintage baseball memorbilia, Baseball Autos (All HOFers and Future HOFers), Star Wars vintage fugures and Autographs, Star Trek Autographs, Hollywood autographs and memorbilia.
nsucolonel
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 2108

http://public.fotki.com/nsucolonel/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top