SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

My thoughts on the Saints

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My thoughts on the Saints

Post by TheAutoMan on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheAutoMan
Starter
Starter

SPAAM Cash : 3871

Back to top Go down

Re: My thoughts on the Saints

Post by Highlan Mint Exec on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:30 pm

TheAutoMan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I see. That is very interesting.
Highlan Mint Exec
Rookie
Rookie

SPAAM Cash : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by nsucolonel on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Well Im the only person here from New Orleans. Im a season ticket holder and my father has been since the franchise started. My thoughts is this:
I played in a few levels of sports from college to bullpenning in the minors. There is a lot of things the average fan to the super fan dosnt know. They will never know what goes on in that locker room. I dont believe that a Bounty System is not a good thing. Exspecially if it is rewarding someone for hurting someone. Im totally against that.
But I dont think there is anything wrong with players putting there own money up per game for things like most sacks, most interceptions in a game or biggest hit. I dont see where this hurts anybody. Now if its an reward for sending someone to the hospital, then there is a problem. We will find out all the specifics soon. But its just like in anything one person or team gets cought and then more come out about it. This has been going on since the NFL started. So im not shocked that it finally came to light. It just sucks it happens to be my Saints.

jason

Looking for Vintage Baseball cards, Vintage baseball memorbilia, Baseball Autos (All HOFers and Future HOFers), Star Wars vintage fugures and Autographs, Star Trek Autographs, Hollywood autographs and memorbilia.
nsucolonel
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 2108

http://public.fotki.com/nsucolonel/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlan Mint Exec on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:16 am

I've been working with alot of Saints fan recently with all of records Brees broke this year and came to really like the Saints fan base so I hope the penality isnt to rough.

As far as the bounty sytem I played football all my life up to the college level and as long as there is a defense in between the offense and the goal line there will always be 11 people trying to hurt the other 11 to make sure they don't cross that line. So if players want to motivate others to do their job with a little side money I don't care. Now saying that I'm not advocating intentionally playing dirty or taking a cheap shot but in the rules hitting the other player as hard as you can go for it.
Highlan Mint Exec
Rookie
Rookie

SPAAM Cash : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top