SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

What type of flat item do you prefer to get signed?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17% 17% 
[ 9 ]
6% 6% 
[ 3 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
25% 25% 
[ 13 ]
17% 17% 
[ 9 ]
19% 19% 
[ 10 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
9% 9% 
[ 5 ]
5% 5% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 53

Post by coachk28 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Everyone has their own stance and reason as to why they collect certain things. With so many different options out there in the collecting world, it's always neat to see how someone else puts their own personal touch on the hobby.

When it comes to collect autographs on flat items... there are a wide variety of choices.

What type of flat item do you prefer to get signed? And why? Discuss your opinions here!

Last edited by coachk28 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  l    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] l [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
coachk28
SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What type of flat item do you prefer to get signed?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:27 am

I've recently switched to mainly 12x18 as 16x20's are too much of a bitch to handle in a non sit down setting, which is where I do most of my chasing. In a sit down setting such as a convention? Sure I love em, but they just take up too much space, and usually 12x18s can fit the entire image in usually, a lot easier to handle, and half the cost of a 16. Pending the image and particular setting, I will have a 16x20 from time to time. Like Desi, I aimlessly collected for little bit, particular images with the theory that the biggest photos are the best. Now I realize, that was a mistake. I have some 16x20's left that I need to finish, but then it will be a rare occasion to see me with one.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger7171 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:17 am

i have 2 16x20 in my house. bo jackson with bat and ryne sandberg. rest are 8x10s. i also enjoy getting older sports illustrated signed by athlete on cover if someone i need to fit my collection.
i did just print up an 11x16 for ya tittle,billy cannon,jim taylor,jerry stovall and tommy casanova to sign.
tiger7171
All-Star
All-Star

SPAAM Cash : 4599

Back to top Go down

Post by yankeesjetsfan on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:49 pm

For TTM's, I send out 4x6's and 5x7's. For my NY teams, I will also include a custom card.

I also collect actors/actresses and will send the same size photos and will include a mini movie poster.

I love the superhero genre and I am working on actors and actresses who have appeared in a superhero movie or TV show.

I would love to start a Star Wars TTM project. Just not sure where to start on something like that.

I also send out artist cards for signatures and sketches to comic book artists.

I also am working on a 500 goal scorers project and will send out pucks to those players as well as sending pucks to HOF'ers. I will send out baseballs to Yankees and HOF'ers and Mini Helmets to Jets. Haven't sent out a basketball just yet.

I have sent 2 posters ttm before; 1 to Stan Lee and he signed a poster of Amazing Fantasy #15 and 1 Dark Knight poster signed by Aaron Eckhardt. That might go out to Michael Caine next.

Mike
yankeesjetsfan
Rookie
Rookie

SPAAM Cash : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by knicksfannumba1 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 pm

11x14
knicksfannumba1
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

SPAAM Cash : 1437

Back to top Go down

Post by POHara on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:26 am

d_lang3 wrote:ROMLB baseballs for me. I believe they look very nice displayed and its pretty easy to display them as well, just gotta buy a nice case that holds alot.

The balls aren't flat but the "nice case" probably is - D_Lang3 needs to be better at supporting his answers, the key to succeeding in Geometry
POHara

SPAAM Cash : 2254

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top