SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

photo help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help photo help

Post by mwlgraphking14 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Hey whats up guys. Well I seen the lineup so far for the Nov show and I am in desperate need of 16x20 photo file photos of Buckner and Wilson together for the ball between Buckner's legs and a photo of the 4 Reds guys. I have passed on the Reds guys for the past 4 or 5 years and it looks like it paid for on the price part for me. So If anyone has 1 or both of these photos or knows someone to put me in contact with would be greatly appreciated. They got to be photo file tho. I know why photo file but its just one of those things. Thanks for any help fellas.

mwlgraphking14
Water Boy
Water Boy

SPAAM Cash : 33

Back to top Go down

Help Re: photo help

Post by KG55 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:18 pm

mwlgraphking14 wrote:Hey whats up guys.  Well I seen the lineup so far for the Nov show and I am in desperate need of 16x20 photo file photos of Buckner and Wilson together for the ball between Buckner's legs and a photo of the 4 Reds guys.  I have passed on the Reds guys for the past 4 or 5 years and it looks like it paid for on the price part for me.  So If anyone has 1 or both of these photos or knows someone to put me in contact with would be greatly appreciated.  They got to be photo file tho.  I know why photo file but its just one of those things.  Thanks for any help fellas.  
If it isn't on photo file's website I think your best bet is going to be eBay. I highly doubt anyone on here randomly has an extra of what youre looking for in the size you are asking for.

Im sure many people on here can get you the specific images you are referencing.
KG55
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 2907

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top