SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

Autograph Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Autograph Hall of Fame

Post by mrgoo1972 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:32 pm

I'm thinking of starting a sports autograph Hall of Fame and I was wondering who ya'll think deserves to be in the Hall. My picks are Virgil Trucks (of whom I'm naming the HOF after), Lonnie Smith, Chuck Harmon and Bobby Doerr. Virgil wrote back to everyone who wrote him, Lonnie signs everything people send him, as does Mr. Doerr and Mr. Harmon sent me 3 extra 8x10's and 12 signed cards. I would love to hear everyone's suggestions, no matter what team, and the reason for induction. I already have land purchased and in a few years, I hope to break ground on it. By then, I would like to have a big list of possible inductees. I feel conditions should depend on their willingness to sign, TTM and in person. Also, whether or not they charge outside of shows. I want to do this to recognize the kind athletes who go out of their way to make their fans happy, even if they were too young or weren't born to see them play. I'm also wanting to cover all other sports, as well. I have a few football players in mind as well, like Herschel Walker and Billy Sims, who are really kind to their fans. Opinions will be highly appreciated and with your help, we can recognize these athletes who are great with their fans with their own Hall.

mrgoo1972
Rookie
Rookie

SPAAM Cash : 143

Back to top Go down

Re: Autograph Hall of Fame

Post by Leebo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:51 pm

Football- definitely Walker and Sims. Dedicated signers.

Ernest Givins- Class act through and through. Even talked to him about it at a signing where he said that he appreciates, reads, and signs everything that comes his way TTM. He has always been amazing to his fans even back to his days playing with the Oilers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Leebo
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

SPAAM Cash : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgoo1972 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Very nice. I'm going to have to write him now. Thanks for the vote.

mrgoo1972
Rookie
Rookie

SPAAM Cash : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top