SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

Canvas Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Canvas Questions

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:47 pm

So I'm contemplating getting a canvas done of a family picture from my brother's wedding. I've never had canvas done, so I have a few questions. If going through Costco, should I go with the full image wrap, white, or black wrap? I understand that this part will be stretched off the edge of the canvas. (I have a Roenick canvas collage that I bought unsigned a few years back to get signed, so I don't what's the best option when having my own canvas made up for me)

Are there any other options outside of Costco that you guys recommend? Thanks in advance for your input....

-Desi

Back to top Go down

Help Re: Canvas Questions

Post by Silly on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:58 am

Costco is actually a decent quality canvas. What size are you going? CafePress has a $38 special right now. CafePress, Picture it on Canvas, and Canvas on Demand are the best places.

As far as the border goes that all depends on the image. I personally get all mine with the solid black border so that the full image is on the canvas.

If you choose to go with CafePress let me know. I have a coupon right now that I won't be using before it expires. It's for $38 shipped.

Silly
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 6494

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top