SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

Canvas Questions

Go down

Help Canvas Questions

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:47 pm

So I'm contemplating getting a canvas done of a family picture from my brother's wedding. I've never had canvas done, so I have a few questions. If going through Costco, should I go with the full image wrap, white, or black wrap? I understand that this part will be stretched off the edge of the canvas. (I have a Roenick canvas collage that I bought unsigned a few years back to get signed, so I don't what's the best option when having my own canvas made up for me)

Are there any other options outside of Costco that you guys recommend? Thanks in advance for your input....

-Desi

Back to top Go down

Help Re: Canvas Questions

Post by Silly on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:58 am

Costco is actually a decent quality canvas. What size are you going? CafePress has a $38 special right now. CafePress, Picture it on Canvas, and Canvas on Demand are the best places.

As far as the border goes that all depends on the image. I personally get all mine with the solid black border so that the full image is on the canvas.

If you choose to go with CafePress let me know. I have a coupon right now that I won't be using before it expires. It's for $38 shipped.
Silly
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 6494

Back to top Go down