SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

NWSL/WPS/USWNT Women's Soccer Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help NWSL/WPS/USWNT Women's Soccer Items

Post by jlengeli on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:53 pm

All,

I'm a big soccer fan, based in St. Louis, and am looking for advice on acquiring game used women's soccer items. I had season tickets to the St. Louis pro women's team, the Athletica, a few years ago, but that was before I was into collecting and the team folded. I've reached out to some of the new teams in the recently launched NWSL, and to US Soccer, but I haven't gotten a response. Any advice? My friend has a big birthday coming up and would love something. I've also never done the game used hunt before but would love to start an NWSL collection for myself. Thanks in advance for your help!

jlengeli
Sports Fan
Sports Fan

SPAAM Cash : 16

Back to top Go down

Help Re: NWSL/WPS/USWNT Women's Soccer Items

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 pm

To be honest, I'm sure your best bet is to write a really good, thorough letter speaking of how you are a fan and collector, and a little bit about your pursuit of a collection to the player themself. Politely ask them if they have any game used memorabilia laying around that they just planned on throwing out, and see if they will send you something. Just make sure to include return postage with your request. To save a lot of money on shipping, I would suggest first writing them a letter just simply asking with a SASE, instead of just asking and sending jumbo boxes.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum