SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

TTM for hire apology

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TTM for hire apology

Post by stdrwt11 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:50 pm

I would like to apologize if my comment in the now locked thread came off as offensive. I was going to go post again that I wouldn't do it but as someone mentioned to each his/her own. Everyone has their own way of doing things and even if it seems ridiculous to one it may be great to another. I think Coach did the right thing by locking it so negative comments are not posted about a grapher idea, good or bad in another graphers mind.

stdrwt11
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

SPAAM Cash : 2772

Back to top Go down

Re: TTM for hire apology

Post by cubsfan0303 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:59 pm

stdrwt11 wrote:I would like to apologize if my comment in the now locked thread came off as offensive. I was going to go post again that I wouldn't do it but as someone mentioned to each his/her own. Everyone has their own way of doing things and even if it seems ridiculous to one it may be great to another. I think Coach did the right thing by locking it so negative comments are not posted about a grapher idea, good or bad in another graphers mind.

Agreed
cubsfan0303
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 5089

Back to top Go down

Post by xtra-innings on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:47 am

stdrwt11 wrote:I would like to apologize if my comment in the now locked thread came off as offensive. I was going to go post again that I wouldn't do it but as someone mentioned to each his/her own. Everyone has their own way of doing things and even if it seems ridiculous to one it may be great to another. I think Coach did the right thing by locking it so negative comments are not posted about a grapher idea, good or bad in another graphers mind.

I also want to apologize if my comments appeared insensitive. I guess after 30 yrs of graphing, you thought you've seen or heard it all. I truly did not take into account the person's feelings...they may be onto something that no one else thought of. More power to them and I wish them all the success in their endeavors. I hope they continue to contribute to SPAAM and teach dinosaurs, like me, to think "outside the box".
xtra-innings
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SPAAM Cash : 7119
TTM King TTM King

http://us.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=user-store&title=xtra-in

Back to top Go down

Post by FourFeathers on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 pm

I had joked asking if they would do my weekly expense reports. The idiot just pm'd me asking to email him so we could discuss pricing.

Some people deserve to be razzed.
FourFeathers
Starter
Starter

SPAAM Cash : 2345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top