SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

FS/FT: Devin Hester & Scottie Pippen Jerseys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FS/FT: Devin Hester & Scottie Pippen Jerseys

Post by Silly on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 pm

I took the day off work to meet him and get this signed and the bastard told me to get fucked. So now I have this jersey. It is stitched with the red pinstripes as well.

$55. There is a very faint mark on the front of the jersey. I didn't care as it was going to be displayed backside only. I don't think anyone will notice and you might not have but just wanted to be up front about it.

I also have a Devin Hester jersey in another thread. Buy both for $100.

EDIT: Will trade for unsigned mini helmets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Front.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by Silly on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Click here for my photos
avatar
Silly
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 1370
SPAAM Cash : 6494
Reputation : 156

Back to top Go down

FS: Devin Hester Jersey

Post by Silly on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Have this extra jersey in my closet. Never worn. Size 50. $60

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Click here for my photos
avatar
Silly
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 1370
SPAAM Cash : 6494
Reputation : 156

Back to top Go down

Re: FS/FT: Devin Hester & Scottie Pippen Jerseys

Post by cubsfan0303 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Silly wrote:I took the day off work to meet him and get this signed and the bastard told me to get fucked. So now I have this jersey. It is stitched with the red pinstripes as well.

$55. There is a very faint mark on the front of the jersey. I didn't care as it was going to be displayed backside only. I don't think anyone will notice and you might not have but just wanted to be up front about it.

I also have a Devin Hester jersey in another thread. Buy both for $100.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Front.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
what did he say that he wouldn't sign jerseys?
avatar
cubsfan0303
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Age : 32
Join date : 2011-12-19
Posts : 736
SPAAM Cash : 5089
Reputation : 121
Location : Rockford

Back to top Go down

Re: FS/FT: Devin Hester & Scottie Pippen Jerseys

Post by Silly on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:59 pm

He wouldn't any outside items even though I called to confirm first. Ended up leaving with tiny promo photo signed in a dry silver sharpie.

_________________
MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Click here for my photos
avatar
Silly
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 1370
SPAAM Cash : 6494
Reputation : 156

Back to top Go down

Re: FS/FT: Devin Hester & Scottie Pippen Jerseys

Post by coachk28 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Silly wrote:He wouldn't any outside items even though I called to confirm first. Ended up leaving with tiny promo photo signed in a dry silver sharpie.

lol! lol!

I don't mean to laugh at this!

But it is probably the shittiest graph ever!!! Pippen must have been using the first silver sharpie ever made!

_________________
My Collection Website  l  My eBay Feedback  l   My TIG Feedback  l    My RS Feedback l My Twitter    My Vine
avatar
coachk28
SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

 SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

Age : 36
Join date : 2011-12-14
Posts : 3296
SPAAM Cash : 13332
Reputation : 207
Location : Chicago, IL

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FS/FT: Devin Hester & Scottie Pippen Jerseys

Post by cubsfan0303 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:21 pm

coachk28 wrote:
Silly wrote:He wouldn't any outside items even though I called to confirm first. Ended up leaving with tiny promo photo signed in a dry silver sharpie.

lol! lol!

I don't mean to laugh at this!

But it is probably the shittiest graph ever!!! Pippen must have been using the first silver sharpie ever made!
Wow really that sucks I have two jerseys that I wanted signed but maybe not...... I would be pissed if I took off the day from work. Was that the signing at the cell phone place?
avatar
cubsfan0303
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Age : 32
Join date : 2011-12-19
Posts : 736
SPAAM Cash : 5089
Reputation : 121
Location : Rockford

Back to top Go down

Re: FS/FT: Devin Hester & Scottie Pippen Jerseys

Post by Silly on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Yes, downtown.

_________________
MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Click here for my photos
avatar
Silly
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 1370
SPAAM Cash : 6494
Reputation : 156

Back to top Go down

Re: FS/FT: Devin Hester & Scottie Pippen Jerseys

Post by Silly on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:34 pm

I will trade for unsigned mini helmets

_________________
MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Click here for my photos
avatar
Silly
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 1370
SPAAM Cash : 6494
Reputation : 156

Back to top Go down

Re: FS/FT: Devin Hester & Scottie Pippen Jerseys

Post by Silly on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:40 pm

I still have these

_________________
MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Click here for my photos
avatar
Silly
Original Member
Moderator

 Original Member  Moderator

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 1370
SPAAM Cash : 6494
Reputation : 156

Back to top Go down

Re: FS/FT: Devin Hester & Scottie Pippen Jerseys

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum