SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

My responses from the Entertainmant-pool, negative and positive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My responses from the Entertainmant-pool, negative and positive

Post by Autographpirate on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Although I am from the dark-ages when it pertains to the posting of images, therefore unable to do so, I hope that my simple text will suffice when it comes to this particular topic.

Moving on, I started this topic so I may come on here in the future to alert or give notice to particular addresses listed in the "non-sports" data bank. Hopefully, as I post along, other individuals will either acknowledge the same responses, or give insight into ones I have not tried. Thanks for taking time out to read these ramblings.

Here we go:

Smoking Jack Busey was a two-time success for me. So fast-n-personal that he even pointed out with a markered-in-arrow where he spilt coffee on my sent-item; while labeling it "Official ST coffee stains" (Starship Troopers).

Last edited by Autographpirate on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : >)

Autographpirate
Water Boy
Water Boy

SPAAM Cash : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: My responses from the Entertainmant-pool, negative and positive

Post by Autographpirate on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Some more intel:

Tim Allen and Michael Biehn were stingy-signers, only tagging one item with their beloved signature and opting out on the other pieces that I sent. Now before you start trolling me, I know, I get it, I should be thankful for what was signed: I am. Really quickly, on the Biehn response, he allowed his wife to go ape-shit-signing on an item. I didn't ask her to. I guess she just felt high-seated enough to do so. Cool, but she is not even a marketable autograph or sought after by the masses.

Also, when it comes to Karen Allen, Indy's main squeeze and Scooged simpleton, I've sent about 4 letters over the last year....and no confirmed hits. I'm taking her off my radar.

Autographpirate
Water Boy
Water Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Autographpirate on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:00 pm

More intel:

The address to Adam West's Batcave Evil or Very Mad is good, however, your most likely going to get the same batty response that I did; asking that you go to the alter of his website and leave a pre-ordained offering in order to even be recognized. Hank Williams Jr. is also in wrorking order. He signed 4 items for me Very Happy .

Autographpirate
Water Boy
Water Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by coachk28 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Welcome to SPAAM! Thanks for the celeb info.

Lways nice to have another celebrity collecror on here.

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Autographpirate on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:25 pm

coachk28 wrote:Welcome to SPAAM! Thanks for the celeb info.

Lways nice to have another celebrity collecror on here.
Thanks.

Autographpirate
Water Boy
Water Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Autographpirate on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:35 pm

More intel:

Brad Paisley address is phenominal. I've written a few times and much accommadation pours forth from that countrified maverick. Richard O'Brien, the Rocky Horror House host, is also a bonafide source. However, like his address-title, the waiting time for a response can feel like your in a "time warp" as you don't know what to expect.

Autographpirate
Water Boy
Water Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Autographpirate on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:30 am

Another Stardate log:

Veteran-supreme-actor Kirk Douglas's address is a hit or miss. It is valid, but there is no telling if he is going to sign something for you or respond back with a pre-disposed letter stating he is busy. And, if your looking to start collecting rejection letters, then go a head and get a letter out to Steve Wozniak, the Apple wizard of Woz. The Tom Selleck address at the firearm-headquarters is beyond reliabable and usually takes around three weeks. Brenda Lee's address is a glorious-victory. This holiday season she took time from rockin' round her Christmas tree to decorate my items that I sent her, with a Dasher-speed response. Here is her addy:Brenda Lee, P.O. Box 101188, Nashville, TN 37210

Autographpirate
Water Boy
Water Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by coachk28 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Who doesn't love Brenda Lee?!?!?

Just incase you collectors missed that addy... here it is again...

Brenda Lee
P.O. Box 101188
Nashville, TN 37210
USA

Love reading your posts/stories! Thanks!

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Autographpirate on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Another database-diary rant:

Three times I've sent Peter Mayhew items to sign with the pre-stipulated cash option, but the gynormous bloke never replies. Time for me to do an angry Chewbacca-growl as I totally give up on him. Sad Angela Lansbury's address is blissful, but she only signs one trinket per request. And, total blissfulness is Bam Margera's address. Bow Don't know if Bam is on a constant high or what, but the Jackass star is not a jackass when it comes to signing through the mail. Often, he not only endorses the items you send, but he will hit you up with some pretty rockin' shots of himself; Bam!. Another rockin' address success is Huey Lewis. With blue Sharpie-madness he tagged up everything that my envelope-n-letter coughed up. tongue

Autographpirate
Water Boy
Water Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by coachk28 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:51 pm

That is odd about Peter Mayhew... I have never had any issues with him.

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Autographpirate on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:57 pm

coachk28 wrote:That is odd about Peter Mayhew... I have never had any issues with him.

True, Peter Mayhem is a gentle-giant. cyclops Way back in yesteryear, when the economy was richly overflowing, I dealer-paid him to sign over 200 pieces for me. That is where I caught the vibe that he was a cool dude, as he sipped wine in a dignified manner at a UACC-titled Texas show. But, that was yesteryear, and much has changed. I am not saying his character has been altered into a dispirited Grinch. I am just speaking that ill-circumstances might be steering things right now. I do not know when you last dealt with him. However, I can speak on how I observe almost no positive TTM responses come out of his venue over the last two years; Fan Biz and such. I say almost, because I did see one, but, it seemed to be more of a rare, charity-done deed for a US serviceman, stationed oversees. Shocked

Speaking of Star Wars and a dispirited Grinch, Anthony Daniels takes the asshole award in my book Basketball . Sad, because as a kid I was mesmerized by his golden-shine portrayal. If he has failed any of you personally TTM or in person, maybe you should write Tracy Eddon to ease your suffering. She was the stunt double for C3PO and Carrie Fisher. When I launched a letter off to her part of the galaxy, using the address in the database, Tracy went beyond the outer-limits for me; a stupendous signer.

And before I jet out of here today..... Not Star Wars related, yet still stupendous signers:

Bow Joyce Randolph-Honeymooner
295 Central Park West
Suite 18-A
New York, NY 10024-3008

Bow Rosemary Harris- Aunt May in Spiderman Trilogy
125 N.Westview Drive
Winston Salem, NC 27104-1947

Bow Barbara Eden-Jeanie
P.O. Box 6061-617
Sherman Oaks, CA 91413

Bow TY MURRAY-Rodeo legend
1660 Private Road