SPAAM Collectors Forum
Welcome to The SPAAM Collectors Forum!

SPorts Autographs And Memorabilia

Create a FREE account to get full access to the forum!

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Post by cubsfan0303 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Im saying New England wins in a close game 28 to 24
cubsfan0303
Original Member

Original Member  Moderator

SPAAM Cash : 5089

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Post by Highlan Mint Exec on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:44 pm

I think your right on the Patriots but I think their will be some more scoring. I see 39-28.
Highlan Mint Exec
Rookie
Rookie

SPAAM Cash : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by coachk28 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 pm

I hate all sports teams from NY! Go Patriots! 31-17

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlan Mint Exec on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:58 pm

coachk28 wrote:I hate all sports teams from NY! Go Patriots! 31-17

I can agree with the hate for all NY teams but that being said even though I think the Patriots will win its touch for me to cheer for any New England team as well. I'm just going with the lesser of two evils.
Highlan Mint Exec
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by coachk28 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Highlan Mint Exec wrote:
coachk28 wrote:I hate all sports teams from NY! Go Patriots! 31-17

I can agree with the hate for all NY teams but that being said even though I think the Patriots will win its touch for me to cheer for any New England team as well. I'm just going with the lesser of two evils.

AGREE!

SPAAM Founder
Chief Administrator

SPAAM Founder  Chief Administrator

SPAAM Cash : 13332

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nsucolonel on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Im not a big NY fan by any means. But I hope the Giants win just because of Eli. I played againts him in high school. So I know a lot of people in New Orleans will be cheering for him.

jason
nsucolonel
Original Member

SPAAM Cash : 2108

http://public.fotki.com/nsucolonel/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlan Mint Exec on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:50 pm

nsucolonel wrote:Im not a big NY fan by any means. But I hope the Giants win just because of Eli. I played againts him in high school. So I know a lot of people in New Orleans will be cheering for him.

jason

That's awesome. I played with and against a couple handful of guys in the league now but none as cool as Eli. He is stand up and easy to cheer for.
Highlan Mint Exec
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by nsucolonel on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Highlan Mint Exec wrote:
nsucolonel wrote:Im not a big NY fan by any means. But I hope the Giants win just because of Eli. I played againts him in high school. So I know a lot of people in New Orleans will be cheering for him.

jason

That's awesome. I played with and against a couple handful of guys in the league now but none as cool as Eli. He is stand up and easy to cheer for.

The Mannings went to Newman High School in New Orleans. We were high school rivals. I was better at baseball and got to face Eli on the mound which I did take him deep. Very Happy But I did see him in action on the football field. He was a Man playing with boys on the field. He was so much more advanced in talent compared to everyone else.

jason
nsucolonel
Original Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlan Mint Exec on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:09 pm

nsucolonel wrote:
Highlan Mint Exec wrote:

jason

The Mannings went to Newman High School in New Orleans. We were high school rivals. I was better at baseball and got to face Eli on the mound which I did take him deep. Very Happy But I did see him in action on the football field. He was a Man playing with boys on the field. He was so much more advanced in talent compared to everyone else.

jason

Did you see all the Mannings play? I heard the oldest brother was an insane athlete but suffered an injury simmalar to what Peyton is going thorugh now and sidelined him for life. Not sure on how accurate that is being second hand.
Highlan Mint Exec
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by nsucolonel on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Highlan Mint Exec wrote:
nsucolonel wrote:
Highlan Mint Exec wrote:

jason

jason

Did you see all the Mannings play? I heard the oldest brother was an insane athlete but suffered an injury simmalar to what Peyton is going thorugh now and sidelined him for life. Not sure on how accurate that is being second hand.

When I was in 8th grade Peyton was the starting shortstop. I got to see him play baseball and he was pretty good. But from what I seen and heared Eli was the best in high school between Eli and Peyton. Now Cooper was a great athlete. He wasnt a QB but a wide reciever. He was before me but my father said he was a great football player. The only thing that stopped him was that injury.

jason
nsucolonel
Original Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlan Mint Exec on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:35 pm

nsucolonel wrote:
Highlan Mint Exec wrote:
nsucolonel wrote:
Highlan Mint Exec wrote:

jason

jason

When I was in 8th grade Peyton was the starting shortstop. I got to see him play baseball and he was pretty good. But from what I seen and heared Eli was the best in high school between Eli and Peyton. Now Cooper was a great athlete. He wasnt a QB but a wide reciever. He was before me but my father said he was a great football player. The only thing that stopped him was that injury.

jason

I figured Peyton for a pitcher or a first baseman. Its interesting to thank what could have happened if cooper stayed healthy. 3 Manning brothers in the NFL!
Highlan Mint Exec
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAutoMan on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:49 pm

24-17 Giants
TheAutoMan
Starter
Starter

SPAAM Cash : 3871